27 Apr. 2005 - CESR published today for a second round of consultation, its draft technical advice (Ref. CESR/05-267) on possible implementing measures covering five aspects of the Transparency Directive:
- dissemination of regulated information
- notification of major holding of voting rights;
- half yearly financial reports;
- equivalence of transparency requirements for third countries issuers;
- the procedural arrangements whereby an issuer may elect its ‘home Member State’ competent authority for the purposes of the Directive.
Please post your answer online by 27 May 2004